Technical Assistant (m / w / d) - immediately in Hamburg
For our young, dynamic and motivated lab team at the location Bremen we are looking for a technical assistant (m / w / d) full time.
You are an open, reliable and committed person who enjoys helping our team with their daily lab work? You are competent, enjoy working independently and keep a cool knock on different tasks and deadline pressure? Then you are right with us. As a fast-growing company, we are looking for a person who is motivated and supports us in our daily challenges.
- Preparatory and follow-up work on the microbiological tests
- Efficacy testing of disinfectants and antiseptics against viruses
- Microbiological and chemical analysis in the biofilm and biocorrosion laboratory for the detection of corrosion-relevant flora and corrosion products
- Cultivation of various cell lines as well as management and maintenance of a microbiological strain collection
- ordering materials
- Completed education (MTA, BTA, or equivalent)
- Professional experience in the microbiological field
- Dedicated and resilient
- Good PC skills (MS Office)
- First experience in the commercial sector (eg material orders) is an advantage
- English skills are an advantage
As a family business awarded the Hamburg Family Seal since 2017, the health and well-being of every single employee is very important to us, which is why we offer a variety of health care services as well as occupational pensions. Since August 2013 we have been awarded as a company with exemplary employee protection and health prevention.
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application! If you send your application by e-mail, we prefer to send it as a PDF in just one file.